Friday 17 October 2014

When did Ordos get hard....

That is the question I pose to people today......

Last night I did and entire World Boss run, started at Galleon, then Sha, Oon, Nalak. Then once the group disbanded I went to get my Ordos kill for this week. He was HARD again. Not since I finally got my cloak has he been hard. Our group wiped twice, which has never happened. I am not sure Blizzard did a good enough squish on him.

Also let's talk about the stat squish a bit more.

I was talking with a co-worker (he plays horde *spit*) and we have both found the Timeless Isle (besides Ordos) got easier. Killing the snakes I used to get hit pretty hard from the 'Huge Fang' but now it barely touches me. I take down elite birds in two shots, and most elite Yaungol's in 3 or less. While yes this will make grinding to Exalted with Shao-Hao easier. It seems like it's not even worth the try now.

The weekend is upon us.....

Well another weekend is upon us and well it is Hallow's Eve in Azeroth starting tomorrow. I have all the achievements for this event done as of last year, however they have added a TON of new stuff for this year. So I will be doing mostly Hallow's Eve stuff, mount farming etc. But what I am REALLY looking forward to finding in the new stuff is the Lich King Costume. Yes they have added a wand that will turn you into Arthas. As soon as I get this I will be Arthas until I can't be anymore. Even though I am a hunter.

That's it for today, reminder there is no blog updates on the weekend and I will post all of this weekends WoW happenings on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment