Tuesday 14 October 2014

Canadian Thanksgiving + 4 Days till 6.0 = Grind a lot of VP and JP

Hello and good afternoon folks,

As you can see there was NO updates this weekend and yesterday as it was Thanksgiving Weekend up here in the Great White North (it did not snow though). So like a lot of Americans in November we did turkey, beer and football. But in the break from those, I of course WoW'd.

6.02 went live today so in anticipation of that I spent my weekend in WoW grinding VP and JP for the gold conversion today and got all of the Heirlooms from the JP vendor I was missing and then maxed it up again. I also did an insane amount of Archaeology while in the queues.

I unfortunately wasn't able to finish CM Mode Dungeons or Normal Garry, so no transmog set or Garry mount for me *sadface*

Did get a BUNCH of Archaeology achievements, as well as a couple others this weekend also.

25,000 Valor Points (now a Legacy Achievement)
Temple of Kotmogu All-Star
The Boy Who Would be King
Collector: Mogu Coins
Collector: Ancient Sap Feeders
Collector: Iron Amulets
Collector: Banners Of The Mantid Empire
Diggerest


No comments:

Post a Comment