Wednesday 8 October 2014

Tuesday Night, Ordos and some achievement clean up....

Well last night wasn't too eventful.

I made my standard Tuesday night Ordos run. He did not drop anything I needed. Well I do need gold so I guess that's something.....

So after I decided to finish off a couple achievements I start a long time ago and just never really did.

Preparing For Disaster
There's Gold In That There Fountain
The Coin Master

Now the one cool thing is with finish Preparing For Disaster I was able to get 10/10 first aid achievements done. My actual total achievement points in WoW right now is 10230.



Only other item of note was I started to finish working on my Netherwing Rep, and continued with my Darkmoon Faire Rep. My guess is after this Darkmoon Faire ends, I will need 2 more full weeks of Darkmoon Faire to reach Exalted. I am hoping to be Revered with Netherwing by the end of this week. At which point it will be put on hold again until I am done the 6.0 Pre-Patch stuff before the WoD release.

No comments:

Post a Comment