Friday 10 October 2014

Thursday: I did nothing.....no seriously I didn't even log in....but I still have blog

So yes, I didn't even log into WoW last night. I had an after work function in which I bowled terribly but got excellently drunk.

So now your saying, well why even have a blog post today besides the Mount-Du-Jour. Well that answer is simple. Blizzard officially announced 6.0.2 Pre-Patch Day!!!!



YAY!! So I am very excited for this, mind you most of knew it would be this day. I am not even sure why Blizzard tries to surprise us anymore lol.

What do we have to look forward to on pre-patch day? Well that answer is A LOT. Let's take a looky-loo.

First off the Blasted Lands for lack of a better term have been Blasted by the Iron Horde. The Dark Portal is now a lovely shade of red and no longer green-ish. But as we all know Red is BAD.

The zone is now phased for lvl 90 (yes phased like Theramore) and the Iron Horde is EVERYWHERE, Nethergarde and Okril'lon have fallen (what about Surwich?) and it is up to us to stop them before they run amok.

There are several quest hubs and you'll be doing a lot of killing. Let's not getting into that. This is a preview post, not a guide.

Also available for a limited time is the newly revamped Upper BlackRock Spire. Blizzard has made a lvl 90 version of the upcoming lvl 100 version of this dungeon. Make your way through and reep the the rewards that are granted to you. The dungeon it self will be dropping ilvl 550 Blue items, to help gear up those boosted characters.

Also being implemented on Tuesday is the new character models (Dwarves have some badass beards coming), the Toy Box, some other UI improvements and last but not least the STAT SQUISH!

Having played the Beta for WoD I can safely say, I LOVE THE STAT SQUISH. I think this will be great for the game, and help maybe bring some people back into the WoW fold.

-Karlsson

PS: No weekend posts as it is a long weekend up here in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment