Monday 6 October 2014

Flu means........Archaeology achievement grind

Well if you've seen my twitter feed you know I have been dealing with a the flu for a few days. So I didn't get too crazy in WoW over the weekend. I ran one Flex 4 very smoothly with a bunch of people ilvl 550+ so the bosses went down like butter. But other than that my body and mind didn't have the stamina to run more. So I just decided to get some archaeology achievements.

Here are the achievements I acquired over the weekend (also on thurs/fri when I was home with the flu from work:

Archaeology:
Collector: Pollen Collector
Collector: Kypari Sap Containers
Collector: Inert Sound Beacons 
Collector: Praying Mantids
Collector: Remains of Paragons
Collector: Carved Bronze Mirrors

Siege Of Orgrimmar (Flex 4):
Strike!

Brewfest:
Brew of The Year

General:
Twenty-Five Tabards
Heroic: The Stonecore (I solo'd this)
Wildhammer Tour Of Duty
Ready For Raiding
Stocking Up


In general I am feeling much better. Not much to do tonight with it being Monday. I'll just probably do some more Archaeology. This will keep me busy till the reset tomorrow, being that my guess is that we are a week away from 6.0 Pre-Patch.


No comments:

Post a Comment