Thursday 9 October 2014

Wednesday, Killin stuff and Netherwing grind.....

So another just uneventful night. Trying hard to get into Challenge Mode Dungeons and a Normal Garry.....people are just dicks sometimes and refuse to take people based on there class because of their history with terrible people who can't play the class. I really dislike that term "huntards"

Anyways, on to my night. First I decided I should fly over to Domination Point and kill the last 2 Elite rares I needed. I did of course and got I'm In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes. This is an extremely easy achievement to get when you have a high ilvl and the cloak. I was also nice and helped a guy kill the Warlord inside the base so he could continue the quest for his cloak. I'm such a nice person.

So then I just pretty much continued the Netherwing Rep grind in Shadowmoon Valley, and did my Darkmoon Faire dailies.

Also for those that are looking to get Challenge Mode Dungeons done. I have started an Event over at OpenRaid.us, you can sign up for it here. I am still looking for Heals and a Tank.


No comments:

Post a Comment