Thursday 16 October 2014

6.02 and other things that have happened......

So 6.02 is live, and like most of you, I bet it took less than an hour to finish the new quest line.

That really is my only beef with the 6.02 patch. They hyped up the new blasted lands stuff too much for what we got. Lets take a look at the major changes and I will spread some light on what I think.

Toy Box!

I love this. It freed up about have of my bank. Once I went through all my toons (I have 6 90's including Karlsson) I discovered I had about 30 toys in all. So I got the 25 Toy achievement (which I will link below).

Pre-made Groups

This is another feature I REALLY love. Finding raid groups to run Normal or Heroic SoO is A LOT easier than spamming Trade Chat or going to OpenRaid.us . It took me a bit over 20mins to find a Normal SoO raid group that had a Thok or later lockout to make running to Garry quick and easy. I plan on using this feature to run through BWL to finish my Pally transmog hopefully this weekend.

Reagent Bank

Another bag space saving feature (and who doesn't like saving bag space). The best part of this is the ability to craft out of this tab. No longer do you have to make sure your mats are in your bag for creating you precious items be it armour, weapons, bandages, cogs, etc.... The "Deposit All Reagents" button is a nice quick way to get them out of you bags quickly. Also when you do this for the first time, it WILL pull reagents out of you main bank tab into the reagents one.

Garry Heirloom Buff

I love getting items on a 100% drop, and the Garry Loom buff is the best way to get it. Now this does change the way his Heirlooms drop. Before the patch a loom 100% dropped, but 1 person int he raid got it and it was always something they could use. This buff (which is on till WoD goes live) is 100% drop for EVERYONE in the raid, but the loom is specifically for your Spec. Last night I got a Normal Garry kill (finally) and got Hellscream's Bow. I will be trying on the other toons as well to get that normal Garry kill to get more looms. Also the 100% drop rate is only for the FIRST time. After that looms will drop but you might not get one.

So aside from the update character models (which are long over due), and the temp lvl 90 UBRS, thats pretty much it for the patch.

Recent Achievements:

No comments:

Post a Comment