Tuesday 30 September 2014

Rep grind....

Since I am pretty much caught up in my Mists Of Pandaria stuff (I only need to finish a normal Garrosh run for the mount and achievement). I have decided to go back and rep grind a bunch of OLD factions. Why have I done this? Well it is two fold really, to get the rep achievements and also to be able to get the mounts from said factions.

Last night I was able to get Exalted on 3 factions from Burning Crusade.

The Aldor
The Sha'tar
Honor Hold

Now none of these have faction mounts but they do have tabards for me to purchase to get my tabards achievement. When I got the Sha'tar exalted last night I also unlocked the 35 Faction Reps achievement. I am now 5 exalted's away from the 40 Rep Exalted and get the "The Exalted" title.

Here is a full list of my Exalted factions:

Vanilla:
-Argent Dawn
-Cenarion Circle
-Timbermaw Hold
-Wintersaber Trainers
-Darnassus
-Exodar
-Gilneas
-Gnomeregan
-Ironforge
-Stormwind

The Burning Crusade:
-Cenarion Expedition
-Honor Hold
-Kurenai
-Sporeggar
-Lower City
-The Aldor
-The Sha'tar

Wrath Of The Lich King:
-Argent Crusade
-The Sons of Hodir
-Alliance Vanguard
-Valiance Expedition

Cataclysm
-Guardians of Hyjal

Mists Of Pandaria:
-Golden Lotus
-Kirin Tor Offensive
-Operation: Shieldwall
-Order Of The Cloud Serpent
-Shado-Pan
-The August Celestials
-The Black Prince
-The Klaxxi
-The Lorewalkers
-The Anglers
-The Tillers (I also have all of the NPC's as Best Friends)

Tonight after I do my standard Ordos run (I need the Warforged Shoulders still) I will be grinding some Wrath rep up in the Argent Tourny ground and some Heroic dungeons.

No comments:

Post a Comment